The health and safety of our staff and patients are of the utmost priority in our consulting space.
As SA Health restrictions ease, we will continue to keep both our staff and patients safe during this pandemic, including through social distancing and mask-wearing.
We acknowledge that some patients and their support people have elected to not get vaccinated against COVID-19. While this goes against our considered advice, we have decided to not deny care or access to unvaccinated people if steps can be taken to keep our other patients and our staff safe.
If you or a support person are unvaccinated and attending our practice, you may be directed by our staff to:
• wear a mask at all times
• be seen in a dedicated room
• be seen at dedicated times only, or wait in a safe area outside until called in for your appointment
• advise if you have had a recent negative COVID-19 test result prior to attending
• be seen virtually/via telehealth, if appropriate
• seek referral to an alternative health practitioner if safe access cannot be facilitated.
While we seek to provide fair and equitable access to our services for all, we cannot compromise the health of our staff and patients.