Some people seem to get pregnant so easily; others can find the process incredibly challenging. While every person’s situation is different, there are a number of things you can do to increase your probability of getting pregnant, and without any help from us!
- Cut all contraception—stop all forms of birth control.
- Begin a daily vitamin supplement containing iodine and folic acid (folate).
- Weight matters—being either underweight or overweight can affect ovulation.
- Get the timing right—know when you are most fertile (we can help you establish when you are most fertile through tracking your cycle.
- Quit smoking, cut out alcohol and reduce caffeine.
- Make love more!
Adelaide Obstetrics & Fertility can help you understand and track your fertility cycle—call Adelaide Obstetrics & Fertility on 08 8272 7755.